8/01/2014

Recently and some from the past too


 
Gibbs Surround
Precarious Planet
Path of a Dying Sun
For Helen Wierts and Elna Nauta
imperfect memory of that painting at El Jacal
Half Sanctuary

Melting Columns ~ Collaboration with Eunice Luk



Pour Some Coffee On That Snail no.1 ~ Collaboration with Eunice Luk

Pour Some Coffee On That Snail no.2 ~ Collaboration with Eunice Luk









Unknown Archway
Found in the Red Sea
Magic Rug
House Ghosts
Double Double Land wallpaper
Am I in my own house at all Mister?
Ebb Tide
Offering to Mt. Pleasant

Purify Your Air
Table of Elements
Shadows in the Sand Dunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE DA PRINTS? DESE ARE DA BEST DE LA BEST AAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Alicia said...

Hi I will be tabling at Zine Dream 7, happening August 10th at the Tranzac

Best longboards said...

When I first time buy a Longboard I have nice small wheels and I thought that was cool with my board. Here some more info abour this activity best longboards