10/23/2013

Halloween stuff n' such

It's almost here, my favourite holiday of ALL TIME
here is a hint at my costume, it's a surprise, a pickle surprise

also I made a Halloween mix!!! check it out
Alicia's Klassic Halloween Mix
Track List
Alessandro Alessandroni & Nora Orlandi- Demon Arise
Ariel Pink- Spiers in the Snow
The New Creation- Sodom & Gomorrah
Combustible Edison- Carnival of Souls
Rodd Keith- I Died Today
The Shaggs- It's Halloween
The Space Lady- Ghost Riders in the Sky
The Seeds- Evil Hoodoo
Lydia Lunch- Spooky
Sister Irene O'Connor- Fire
Man Made Hill- Shit Hex
Screamin Jay Hawkins- I Hear Voices
The Ventures- Fear
Anika- End of the World
Philip Sanderson- Low Flying Branches
Alessandro Alessandroni & Nora Orlandi- Caressing

I will be creating a screenprinted wallpaper installation for Ghost Hole V happening on Toronto Island on Saturday, October 26th, 2013. Get yer tickets! Poster by Julia Dickens, more info here

No comments: